• Import/Export
  • Speedometer Conversions
  • DOT & EPA compliance
Contact Us


Can Am Logistics
8385 S Allen St #136
Sandy, UT 84070

View Larger Map


Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Why do I need a Registered Importer?
  2. A: A Registered Importer’s responsibility is to certify vehicles that are imported into the United States. We ensure that they are compliant to the United States Department of Transportation safety and emission standards.

  3. Will I need a Broker?
  4. A: Yes. As part of our service, we will setup your entry and interface with a Broker, to facilitate your import.

  5. What areas do you make entries through?
  6. A: We have brokerage arrangements in place covering all of the U.S. and Canadian border commercial ports.

  7. Will my vehicle need to be bonded?
  8. A: In most cases, yes. We provide blanket and individual bonds as part of our service.

  9. Will I be able to transfer the Ownership documents after importation?
  10. A: Yes. We will provide you with the necessary Customs documents.

  11. How long does it take to prepare the import paperwork?
  12. A: 2 to 3 hours in most cases.

  13. What are your hours of operation?
  14. A: We are available via telephone and online 24/7.


    customerservice@canamlogistics.com | 8385 S Allen St #136, Sandy, UT 84070 | 801-975-8111